Shipped directly to you or your recipient via FED EX 2nd day air our preferred method of shipping. Alaska Silk ships on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays for delivery Wed. Thurs. and Friday No shipping to PO Box, APO, FPO, Foreign, PR, VI, GU addresses. Shipping via "USPS is NOT GURANTEED" if product is LATE or DAMAGED although it is your most economical shipping choice we will "NOT GURANTEE" the shipment in any way. For faster service or more information, please call 1.800.745.5743
Please Read Our Shipping Rules and If there is something here you do not understand PLEASE call us at 1.800.745.5743FED EX 2 day Shipping.....
SHIPPING on MONDAY TUESDAY or WEDNESDAY *ONLY*:Fed Ex 2nd day is our reccomendation for the most ecconomical shipping method
FedEx 2Day Ensures delivery in 2 business days by 4:30 p.m. to businesses and by 7 p.m. to residences.FedEx Standard Overnight: Ensures by 3 p.m. to most addresses; (4:30 p.m. to others) the next business day.
Not always available to all destinations
- FedEx Priority Overnight: Ensures delivery by 10:30 a.m. the next business day (noon-4:30 p.m. to more remote areas). Not always available to all destinations and much more expensive.
THURSDAY SHIP DAY:
You "MUST" use FedEx Standard Overnight or Priority Overnight: Ensures delivery by 3 p.m. to most addresses; (4:30 p.m. to others) the next business day. Not always available to all destinations.
- FedEx "FIRST" Priority Overnight: Ensures delivery by 8:30 a.m. the next business day (noon-4:30 p.m. to more remote areas). Not always available to all destinations and the most expensive method of shipping.
FRIDAY SHIP DAYS:
FedEx Priority Overnight w/Saturday Delivery: Ensures delivery by noon on Saturday. Not always available to all destinations. Available for FRIDAY SHIP DAYS "ONLY" and VERY EXPENSIVE!
- Please bear in mind that this method of shipping is VERY EXPENSIVE because it *MUST* go PRIORITY OVERNIGHT with an added charge for the SATURDAY DELIVERY. This is Fed Ex's MOST EXPENSIVE method of shipping.
- PLEASE ALLOW 2 BUSINESS DAYS FOR OUR OFFICE TO PROCESS YOUR ORDERS DURING THE BUSY HOLIDAY SEASON....THANK YOU!
- RETURN POLICY...Once you have received your dessert it MUST be placed directly into the freezer for a minimum of 12 hours before it is served. If there is a problem with the dessert you MUST notify us within 24 hours of receiving the dessert.
- In order for Alaska Silk Pie Co. to file a claim with Fed Ex for the return of the shipping costs we MUST have a picture of the condition of the dessert when it arrived along with a picture of the outside and inside of the box.
THE STAFF AT ALASKA SILK PIE COMPANY WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SAY THANK YOUR FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!